Monday, February 23, 2009

For my first posting of my blog I will show 2 of my loves, one doing digital painting on the computer and also doing real/true painting in acrylics. The snow scene was painted in Photoshop and the sunflowers were painted on a canvas board using acrylics.
For now, I will use this as a place to show my work in PSing and doing a study on Masking & Compositing from a book by Katrin Eismann in conjuction with a group of ladies from "Hello World. It is a fun place where we all enjoy discussions in painting, photoshopping, photography, eating and exercise....or whatever comes to mind.

2 comments:

  1. Norma, you are off to a great start and this will be a very fine place to show and share your work. I like the background you have chosen for making the paintings stand out. Best wishes in your blog!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I'm glad you tried this blogging and I'm sure you are going to love it too. It's making nice collection of your beautiful works. You are very talent lady. These are both gorgeous works.

    ReplyDelete